HOW DO I GET ETIHAD AIRWAYS REFUND?
The first step to get a cancellation and refund policy is sending a mail to Etihad Airways. Etihad Airlines understand the various circumstances where an individual might have to cancel or change their travel plans. Hence, a regulated set of rules and policies have been laid down for the convenience of the passengers. This includes cancellation policies, refunds policy, and penalties.
Important Guidelines for Etihad Airways Flight Refund Policy
The First step to go for cancellations flight ticket or any kind of flight ticket changes that are made to the flight tickets that are booked is to use ‘Manage My booking’ feature on the Official website of Etihad Airways. The refunds policy that has been requested will be entertained by the published terms and conditions of the Etihad Airways. Etihad Airways flight ticket cancellation policy procedure is designed to be very simple and convenient for the customers.
Free Cancellation Within 24 Hours
Etihad Airways flight refund policy offers the most lenient conditions with regards to flights within 24 hours of booking. Under its 24-Hour Risk-Free flight tickets cancellation strategy, you can cancel your flight tickets under any circumstance without losing a penny. This strategy applies to any flight toll, regardless of whether it’s a refundable, non-refundable or a basic economy flight ticket. After cancelling your flight ticket, you’ll get a full amount refund that is given to the first instalment strategy. The 24-hour cancellation policy would only be applicable on the flights booked via Etihad.com and Etihad Airways flight booking customer service number.
After the 24-Hour Risk-Free Cancellation window passes, Etihad Airways Refund policy relies upon the details of your flight booking type. Here’s an overview of which flight tickets are qualified for discounts on Etihad Airways.
Refundable Flight Tickets
On the off chance that you booked a trip with a refundable option, you can present an Etihad Mail Airways Refund Policy to the Officials after formally cancelling your bookings and applying for refund. Your ticket should have been bought with cash, a check or a credit card. Regardless of whether you’re looking for a refund on the tickets or for an unused booking — like a Wi-Fi pass — you should round out a structure to apply for a refund or E-credit.
Non-Refundable Flight Tickets
Non-refundable flight tickets are not qualified for a refund; however, you can get E-Credit worth the value of the ticket. The E-Credit can be redeemed in a future Etihad flight booking. Special cases on non-refundable tickets: If there’s a demise of a close relative, sidekick or traveller of the non-refundable flight ticket, you can demand a refund under Etihad Mail Airways approach
How To Apply for an Etihad Airways Online Refund
If you have a certain change in your travel plane via Etihad Airways, The Etihad Airways reservations team will keep your flight tickets open for changes before three hours of the flight scheduled departure. Follow these simple steps to cancel your flight booking online:
- Visit Etihad Airways booking portal – Etihad.com
- Go to the ‘Manage My Booking’ section, and enter the last name of the passenger along with the six-digit booking reference.
- On the booking dashboard appeared on the next page, click on your flight itinerary, and chose the ‘Cancel my flight’ button.
- You would be redirected to the Etihad flight ticket cancellation policy and other related terms and conditions. Click on the ‘Yes I agree button to proceed.
- For refundable fares, you will get the exact refund value, after adjusting the associated Etihad Airways cancelation fee, of your flight booking. You can opt for a refund of the given amount and can also opt for a future credit of the same.
- For Non-Refundable fares, the refund would only be available in the form of future credit only.
- Once you agree to the cancellation, you will get the Etihad online ticket cancellation policy confirmation on your registered email and phone number.
Etihad Airways Booking Cancellation Policy Over Phone
- Keep your six-digit booking reference or 13-digit ticket number handy to request Etihad flight cancellation policy.
- Ask the agent about the Etihad Airways ticket cancellation charges before making an actual request.
- The agent will also keep you updated on the Etihad cancellation policy in sync with the fare rules associated with your booking.
- Once you agree with the Etihad refund value, then only request the flight cancellation. Please note that Etihad Airways flight ticket cancellation and the associated refunds cannot be reversed.
- Once the cancellation is done, you will receive Etihad Airways flight cancellation confirmation on your registered email.
- The Etihad Airways Flight ticket refund would be processed in 14-30 business days on your original form of payment.
Etihad Flight Ticket Cancellation At The Airport
You can head to your departure airport, before three hours prior to the scheduled departure, and request Etihad flight ticket cancellation at the airport counter.
- Provide your six-digit booking reference or 13-digit ticket number to the Etihad flight agent.
- Ask the airline representative to help with the Etihad Airways cancellation policy and other terms and conditions associated with your flight ticket.
- Keep a check on the Etihad Airways ticket cancellation fee and the refund associated with your booking.
- Once the cancellation is done, you will relieve the refund in your original form of payment.
Etihad Airways Cancellation Charges
Here are the cancellation charges of Etihad Airways that solely depends on the destination you have booked for and under which category the ticket has been booked.
- In the case of more than one fare rule, the most restricted fare rule will apply at a time of Etihad cancellation.
- If you need to cancel your booking, Etihad flight cancellation refund subject to the fare rule of the existing Etihad airways reservation
- Etihad Airways ticket cancellation within 96 hours of your scheduled flight departure will incur an additional 10% as Etihad cancellation fee.
- In case of the unfortunate event of the death of a family member, no Etihad flight cancellation fee would be charged.
Passengers Are Entitled To Etihad Airways Full Refund Policy
In case of involuntary cancellation policy where airlines disrupted the flight schedule, and purchase the flight ticket directly with Etihad Airways or a travel agency in Canada, the USA, Australia, and Europe. The passengers will also get full refund if they have received a positive RT-PCR Covid-19 test result. In such a case, you can request an Etihad flight cancellation & refund between 96 hours and 24 hours prior to the flight departure or when there is a restriction on travel in your city, and you are unable to travel.
An Etihad Airways agent can likewise help you via telephone in case of Emergency or an urgent query +1-866-383-9353
Etihad Airways delegates are accessible 24 hours per day, seven days per week to assist you with your Refund demands.