Planning a go Delta Airlines first class flights? Here in this article, we have curated all the information you will need to book delta airlines first class tickets. We would recommend our customers to go through all the benefits and policies carefully before booking a ticket with one of the major airlines in the USA.
WHAT IS DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS?
Delta Airlines first class provide one of the best in class services. The first class is one of their premier classes to travel through. It is available on shorter or domestic flights. The first class seats offer larger seats. By flying in first class you will get Delta’s signature services by personal attendants. You can check in with two bags without charge and will get priority boarding and other services. Similarly, there is another premium class which is called Delta one which is for long haul flights and both of them includes luxury perks.
BENEFITS OF BOOKING A DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TICKETS
Travelling via the Delta Airlines first class has a lot of perks added to it which makes your journey better. Below are the benefits that you will get in Delta Airlines First Class flights:
- Dedicated check-in desks at the airports
- Priority boarding and deplaning.
- Access to world-class lounges at the airports by Delta
- Premium In-flight entertainment options
- Advanced LED lighting
- Delicious dine-on-demand food & beverages
- State-of-the-art communications system with high-speed Wi-Fi onboard
- Premium assistance to your departure, connection and arrival
- Last-minute schedule and ticket changes.
DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS FLIGHT SEATS
While traveling Delta Airlines first class you can stretch out with up to 8 inches of extra legroom as compared to main cabin seating. The delta airlines flight seats will have exclusive 5.4 inches recline for better comfort. The passengers of the first class can also enjoy the 11-inch-wide seat back seat on every route. You will also get a blanket and a pillow and headgear so to stay productive and entertained while you are on your delta airlines first class flights.
DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
The Delta Airlines First Class Baggage Allowance is:-
- For the first class passengers, Delta aircraft licenses you to take complete of 2 bags, the standard checked-in sack ought to be under 50lbs in addition to 1 free portable suitcase free of charge. The size ought to surpass LWH by 62 inches.
- For the cabin, the airline grants you to convey 1 lightweight suitcase and 1 individual thing which can be fitted in the overhead container which ought not to surpass 115cm and direct weight of 23kgs.
- The passengers of the first class will get priority in baggage loading and unloading so that you don’t have to stand and wait in long queues at the airport.
DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS CHECK-IN OPTIONS
- Web Check-in: You can check in through the official website of Delta Airlines www.delta.com 24 hours before flying with your booking confirmation number. By checking in online with your SkyMiles number or charge card, you can investigate your schedule and you can choose the seat by the subject of availability.
- Mobile App: To check in via your smartphone, you can download the Fly Delta App from the Play Store/ Apple Appstore. You can check in as a visitor or register with your SkyMiles account 24 hours before the flight Departure. Download your ticket on your telephone/tablet.
- Air terminal booth: The major way to check-in is through the dedicated desks to Delta at your airport, where the visitor can check-in without making any prior adjustments. All you need is the PNR number and your reference number and print their ticket and gear tag and afterwards drop the baggage at the same counter.
- Kiosk Check-in: If you don’t want to waste your time and do not want to indulge in public dealing, you can simply find the kiosk machines at the airport and check-in all by yourself and then drop your bags at the counter that are dedicated to Delta airlines.
- Air terminal curbside: With Delta Airlines, you can likewise check-in immediately when you get out of your vehicle, all you need is to discover the curbside work area which is available in practically every major air terminal of the US, with no extra expense.
BEST DAYS TO BOOK A DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TICKETS
Although while booking with Firstfly Travel you don’t have to wait for the perfect day to book a flight. However, the best days to book cheap Delta Airlines flights are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. To get the best flight deals one should book before 3 weeks to 70 days of departure. Although Thursdays are the best days to book delta airlines Domestic or International flights.
HOW TO BOOK DELTA AIRLINES FIRST CLASS FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Browse the official website of Delta Airlines www.delta.com on your PC or your smart mobile device. You can also book with Firstfly Travel LLC for hassle-free bookings in no time and get exciting offers for the same.
- On the highest point of the landing page, you will track down your momentum area and the bow where you can look through the flights.
- Kindly enter your destination city, travel date, number of travellers, and select the first class and afterwards click on ‘Discover Flights’
- For better and extensive research, you can go for the ‘Progressed Search’ choice in case you are searching for a special flight or unique limited-time admission
- On the following page, you will get a rundown of a few flights going to your objective; you need to choose one of them
- In the wake of choosing the appropriate flight, it will take you to the following page where you need to top off traveller subtleties like name, date of birth, visa data, telephone number, email id and so on
- After entering the traveller details, you will be redirected to the next page, where you need to set up the payment for your ticket by the different modes of payment credit card/debit card/
- Net banking etc.
- When the instalment is made, you will get the booking confirmation number on the enrolled telephone number and email ID.