JetBlue Airlines is a Global Award-winning travel company. It is majorly known as the low-cost American Airline. It is the 7th largest airline by the number of the passengers carried in the North America. Headquartered at Long Island city, Queens of New York and has its main corporate offices in Florida. The Airline operates more than 1000 flights per day. It flies to 100 plus domestic destinations. The fleet size is 270 including both Airbus and Boing. The central hub of JetBlue is John F. Kennedy Airport. The airline also has some sustainability goals and believes that what’s good for environment is good for business their flights are using less emissions and using sustainable aviation fuel. JetBlue Airline is not a member of any of the three major airline alliances but it has codeshare agreements with 21 airlines, including member airlines of One world, SkyTeam, Star Alliance, and unaffiliated Airline.
INFLIGHT AMMENITIES OF JETBLUE AIRLINES
- Mint Blue: The Mint Blue cabin is the most premium seating class of the JetBlue Airlines. This is the best choice for people who are looking for a luxurious experience without putting a dent on their pockets. The spacious front-row Mint Studio features all the bells and whistles of our new Mint suites, plus the largest bed and TV (22”!) on a U.S. airline, a mirrored vanity, even more storage, and a guest seat and table to work, lounge and entertain. A tech forward section with inflight entertainment options. This section has its own dedicated area for pantry and free high-speed Wi-Fi and on demand content with 100+ channels of Direct TV. A large 17” TV, plenty of in-suite power and wireless charging, and customizable lighting are just a few of the touches to help make the most of your time.
- JetBlue Plus: The passengers can order food for their journey 24 hours before flying. Spacious seats with a generous recline 40 inches pitch and power outlets. The benefit of two bags for check-in. The passengers will be given priority check-in and boarding. For connectivity this section is equipped with 20x high speed Wi-Fi while you fly. The passengers of the first class have access to JetBlue lounge to relax and recharge.
- JetBlue Extra: Enjoy your ride with the extra legroom for about 4 inches more than the main cabin. The passengers will be provided with faster Wi-Fi. You can stream free movies and T.V shows on your own device. You can order your inflight meal between 2 weeks to 20 hours online.
- JetBlue Basic: This section has the lowest fare for all the comfort it provides in that price range with extraordinary amenities. The high speed WIFI is available across the fleet. For entertainment this section has access to on demand movies and shows and even Live TV. There are power outlets for every seat. There is unlimited access to free snacks and soft drinks.
BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE OF JETBLUE AIRLINES
- Check in Baggage: The size of a standard bag measures (length, Breadth and height) 62 inches from the outside, the passengers of economy are allowed with 23kgs and MINT BLUE, first and business are allowed to take 32 kgs.
- Carry-on Baggage: Your carry-on bag should fit in the overhead bin with maximum dimensions of 9x22x22 inches with handles and wheels. You can also carry a personal bag with maximum dimensions of 9x10x17 inches.
- Sports Equipment: For the sports equipment the passengers could take Bikes, surfboards, and kiteboarding and windsurfing equipment will be accepted on domestic and international flights and count as a checked bag. They’re subject to a per-item fee of $100/£80 each way, in addition to any checked bag fee associated with the fare purchased.
Overweight fees will not be assessed, however any item weighing more than 99 pounds will not be accepted. These items maybe added during check-in or once you arrive at the airport. Stuff like a golf bag, fishing rods, snow or water skis, snowboard or wakeboard as a checked bag during booking, when you arrive at the airport, or anytime in between. These items are exempt from the standard size requirements, so you won’t have to pay an oversized bag fee just any checked bag fee associated with the fare purchased.
CHECK IN POLICIES OF JETBLUE AIRLINES
- Web Check-in: You can check in through JetBlue Airlines official website https://www.jetblue.com with your confirmation ID and reference number. The online check-in available before 24 hours before departure of the flight.
- Mobile Check-in: You can check-in through the official application of the JetBlue Airlines through your confirmation ID on your mobile or tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: You can check-in by yourself to avoid long ques and waiting for your turn for baggage drop.
- Airport counter check-in: The traditional and most relaxing and reliable way to check-in at the Airport by the Airline staff.
HOW TO BOOK CHEAP JETBLUE AIRLINE FLIGHT TICKETS?
JetBlue Airline reservations offer great deals along and cheap tickets. Passengers can avail the benefits on their Official website www.jetblue.com. In case you want to enjoy JetBlue Airlines best in-flight services and benefits, you need to contact Firstfly Travel Experts for easy and hassle-free JetBlue Airlines Reservations without more ado. With a large size of Fleet, JetBlue Airlines is available day and night to provide you with its best services and most effective solutions to your queries.
- Visit their official website www.jetblue.com or just visit firstflytravel.com for hassle-free JetBlue Airlines booking on your computer or mobile.
- On the homepage, you will see find flights option then enter the origin and destination city, the dates for the booking required, number of passengers and travel class and then press search.
- With firstly Travel you can also do advanced search by best fare, refundable fare, promotional offers and earned miles.
- On the next page you will find a list of flights that fits on the dates you are traveling, choose the best one for you.
- After you choose the flight, you will be redirected to the next page where you need to enter passenger details, such as names, date of birth, phone number, email id, passport details etc.
- After filling up the details, submit and go to the next page for payment set-up.
- On the payment gateway, choose the mode of your payment to the tickets.
- After payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your booking along with a reference number on your registered email id or phone number via text.
WHAT IS THE BEST DAY TO BOOK A JETBLUE FLIGHT TICKET?
As a traveler who does not want to save a little on the mode of travelling and spend it on the Destination. The cheapest days for booking a JetBlue Airlines Ticket are Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturdays where Tuesday afternoons being the lowest of all when you’ll save an average of $73 per ticket. Sunday is the most expensive. Our study found that the cheapest day to travel domestically depends on the airport, but internationally, Thursday and Friday are best.
CHEAPEST DAYS TO FLY ON JETBLUE AIRLINES
JetBlue runs fare sales quite often, so having a flight go down in price is not unheard of at all. However, there is one situation when your decreased flight price will not be honored. JetBlue often runs sales where you’ll have to apply a coupon code to get the discounted fare. Although JetBlue Airlines offers you a full month calendar with the lowest fare on every date of traveler, but you can check the flight tickets at the lowest fare for a particular time on a specified route. It helps you to make a customize search and get the flight ticket at the lowest fare possible. But still the fares will be less expensive in the months of January, February, July, August & September.
TIPS AND TRICKS TO BOOK CHEAP FLIGHT TICKETS ON JETBLUE AIRLINES
Here are a few tips and tricks to find best Jetblue Airlines flight tickets for a better journey without making the money and expenditure your major concern while you travel:
- Start searching your flights early
- Be flexible with your travel dates
- Always go for budget airlines like JetBlue Airlines
- Try searching at multiple search engines
- Use alternative routes or connecting flights
- Use incognito mode for your flight search
- Always search for a single person’s ticket
- Avoid going on Weekends or specific holiday seasons
- Go for late night flights as they are a little cheaper than the hectic working hours
- Consider round trip tickets
- Compare different flight tickets at different websites
- Join a frequent flyer program and earn points and get special discounts
- Book flights in January as it is the immediate month after the major holiday season of the year