Air Canada was founded in 1937. It is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada by the passengers carried and the fleet size. The airline is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec. Air Canada flies to 222 Destinations daily with a grand fleet of 160 aircraft’s consisting of both Airbus and Boing. Air Canada is a founding member of Star Alliance. The major hubs of the airline are Calgary, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, Halifax and Ottawa. Air Canada is one of the top airlines that offer on-time services and maintain quality and safety parameters for your valuable time. One of the best advantages of booking your flight tickets by Air Canada Business Class tickets is that the passengers have to no more wait at the customs that get in your way to fly to Canada and the United States of America.
AIR CANADA CABINS
These are the Air Canada classes of cabins given for your comfort physically and financially:
- Signature Class: The passengers of this class have got exclusive and classic amenities like massage and a lumbar support system. The seats of this section can be converted into fully flat beds and are provided with quilted mattress pads, duvets and pillows. The airline also provides a kit with a wide range of skincare products. The passengers of this class are offered innovative cuisine by Canada’s award-winning chef David Hawksworth along with an eccentric collection of wines and spirits. This section also has an access to the inflight entertainment along with wifi to stream whatever they want to according to their interests.
- Premium Economy: The passengers of the premium class can ride with the extra legroom for about 4 inches more than the main cabin. The passengers will be provided with faster Wi-Fi. You can stream free movies and T.V shows on your device. You can order your inflight meal between 2 weeks to 20 hours online. The passengers of this section can enjoy an exotic collection of beers, soft drinks, juice and coffee.
- Economy Class: The main cabin provides you with all the comfort at the most affordable prices. The passengers can order their inflight meal 12 hours before flying. They will be provided with free movies and TV shows and Books and magazine collections. For better connectivity, you will have the access to Wi-Fi. Free texting during your flight through iMessage, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp.
AIR CANADA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Check-in baggage Allowance: The checked in sack ought not to be over 62 inches or 158 cm weighing not more than 50 lbs but rather for the first and business class travellers it is allowed to 70 lbs.
- Carry-on baggage Allowance: You will be permitted to convey a limit of two sacks. The component of the individual thing ought not to surpass 18x14x8 inches and the other one can be 22x14x9 inches. The delicate sided suitcase can be 51 inches. Also, instruments that fit into the overhead container are permitted.
- Travelling with Pets: The cost per pet container is $95. The carriers should be 17×9.5×10 inches in dimension. The container must be leakproof and small enough to fit under the seat. Pet carriers are considered carry-on bags or personal items. The pets should be properly vaccinated and should have their certificates.
- Sports equipment: For the sports equipment the passengers could take Bikes, surfboards, and kiteboarding and windsurfing equipment will be accepted on domestic and international flights and count as a checked bag. They’re subject to a per-item fee of $100/£80 each way, in addition to any checked bag fee associated with the fare purchased.
- Overweight fees will not be assessed, however, any item weighing more than 99 pounds will not be accepted. These items may be added during check-in or once you arrive at the airport. Stuff like a golf bag, fishing rods, snow or water skis, snowboard or wakeboard as a checked bag during booking, when you arrive at the airport, or anytime in between.
AIR CANADA CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web check-in: You can check in through Air Canada official website with your confirmation ID and reference number. The online check-in is available 24 hours before the departure of the flight.
- Mobile check-in: You can check-in through the official application of Air Canada through your confirmation ID on your mobile or tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: You can check-in by yourself to avoid long queues and waiting for your turn for baggage drop.
- Airport counter check-in: The traditional and most relaxing and reliable way to check-in at the Airport by the Airline staff.
HOW TO BOOK AIR CANADA BUSINESS CLASS TICKETS?
Air Canada Reservations offer great flight deals along and cheap flight tickets. Passengers can avail of the benefits on their Official website. In case you want to enjoy Air Canada best in-flight services and benefits, you need to contact Firstfly Travel’s Experts for easy and hassle-free Air Canada reservations without more ado. With a large size of Fleet, Air Canada is available day and night to provide you with its best services and most effective solutions to your queries.
- Visit their official website aircanada.com or just visit firstflytravel.com for hassle-free booking on your computer or mobile.
- On the homepage, you will see the find flights option then enter the origin and destination city, the dates for the booking required, the number of passengers and travel class and then press search.
- With firstly Travel you can also do advanced search by best fare, refundable fare, promotional offers and earned miles.
- On the next page, you will find a list of flights that fit the dates you are travelling, choose the best one for you.
- After you choose the flight, you will be redirected to the next page where you need to enter passenger details, such as names, date of birth, phone number, email id, passport details etc.
- After filling up the details, submit and go to the next page for payment set-up.
- On the payment gateway, choose the mode of your payment to the tickets.
- After payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your booking along with a reference number on your registered email id or phone number via text.
WHAT IS THE BEST DAY TO BOOK AIR CANADA FLIGHTS?
Tuesday and Wednesday are usually the cheapest days to fly on Air Canada. On International flights, weekdays are generally cheaper than weekends (but not always). We would also advise you to book your tickets by the afternoon, they’ve settled on the most competitive pricing, and that’s why Wednesday afternoons are the cheapest time to buy an Air Canada flight ticket. Prices usually rise again by Friday, so purchasing between Tuesday and Wednesday is your best bet. Still, demand ultimately determines airfares.
WHAT ARE THE CHEAPEST DAYS TO FLY ON AIR CANADA AIRLINES?
Unlike other Airlines, Air Canada doesn’t offer you a full month calendar with the lowest fare on every date of traveller, but you can check the flight tickets at the lowest fare for a particular time on a specified route. It helps you to make a customize search and get the cheap flight ticket at the lowest fare possible. But still, the fares will be less expensive in March, April, July, August & September.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
We, at FirstFly Travel, have always been making difference by coming up with new and innovative deals on reliable and cheap flight tickets. We also have a state-of-the-art contact center where our travel professionals are working round the clock for cordial assistance and to make the flight bookings easy for you. All you need to do is buzz us any time of the day to make most of the Air Canada reservations.
To save your time and Effort to book cheap flight tickets or any query Call us +1-866-383-9353 Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org