Alaska Airlines is a major American Airline headquartered at SeaTac, Washington. Alaska Airlines is the 5th largest Airlines in terms of fleet size, scheduled passengers and the destinations served of the United States. It flies to 115 Destinations across 4 countries. The fleet size of Alaska Airlines is 330 and has the 3rd largest Airline Alliance. Alaska airlines is the youngest fleet to maintain both passenger comfort and their fuel efficiency. Alaska Airlines has won the Awards for ‘Highest Customer Satisfaction’ for 12 consecutive years. Alaska airlines is one of the airlines that welcomes you with the complimentary food and beverages and they also have a on board mall where they sell their apparel. The airline operates seven Alaska Lounges: Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, Alaska’s largest hub, has three lounges, while Anchorage Airport, John F. Kennedy International Airport, Los Angeles International Airport, and Portland International Airport each have one.
ALASKA AIRLINES: INFLIGHT AMENITIES
The Alaska Airlines allows you to make the most of its best-in-class benefits ready. The following are the features of the class wise amenities:
- First Class: The passengers can order food for their journey 24 hours before flying. Spacious seats with a generous recline 40 inches pitch and power outlets. The benefit of two bags for check-in. The passengers will be given priority check-in and boarding. For connectivity this section is equipped with 20x high speed Wi-Fi while you fly. The passengers of the first class have access to Alaska lounge to relax and recharge. Experience unparalleled service in a quiet space to relax and recharge, or get a little work done between flights. Lounge access is complimentary with a First-Class fare or a First-Class award ticket.
- Premium Class: Enjoy your ride with the extra legroom for about 4 inches more than the main cabin. The passengers will be provided with faster Wi-Fi. You can stream free movies and T.V shows on your own device. You can order your inflight meal between 2 weeks to 20 hours online. Board early and find the perfect spot for your carry-on bag in the overhead bins. After your flight, be among the first to deplane. With a redesigned, practical cup holder, Premium Class seats on select flights are ready to handle your complimentary beer or wine with care.
- Main Cabin: The main cabin provides you all the comfort at the most affordable prices. The passengers can order their inflight meal 12 hours before flying. They will be provided with the free movies and TV shows and Books and magazine collection. For better connectivity you will have the access to Wi-Fi. Free texting during your flight through iMessage, Facebook messenger and WhatsApp.
ALASKA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-On baggage: Alaska Airlines allows the passenger for 1 carry-on bag with wheels and 1 personal item. The passenger can carry maximum of 22x14x9 dimensions at max.
- Cabin baggage: The passenger can drop 2 bags depending on the class of ticket booked. The weight of the bags can be 51-100 lbs. and 63×115 inches of dimension.
- Traveling with pets: The passenger must be 18 years or older to carry a pet with them. There will be 6 pet carriers Per aircraft in Alaska Airlines, pers like rabbits, dogs, cats and household birds are allowed in cabin but should be 8 weeks old or more. The First-Class cabin can accommodate a total of one pet carrier per flight, and the main cabin can accommodate a total of up to five pet carriers per flight.
- Traveling with arms: There is a whole list of weapons which can be carried in the normal baggage allowance. The weapon should be legally licensed and must have a professional case. You must present a photo ID to get back your weapon at the baggage office to retrieve your carried arms.
- Restricted baggage: Alcohol and batteries and electronics cannot be dropped at cabin baggage, they must be carried with the passenger in their handbags. Alcohol over 70% is prohibited, Up to 5 liters per passenger.
ALASKA AIRLINES CHECK IN OPTIONS
- Web check-in: You can check-in through their official website https://www.alaskaair.com with your confirmation number and reference code.
- Mobile check-in: You can check-in through the mobile app of Alaska Airlines in your phone or your tab with your flight confirmation number.
- Airport Kiosk: You can check-in personally at the kiosk counter at the airport to avoid ling ques and the crowd at the airport get the bag tags and just drop your bags at the bag drop counter.
- Airport counter: The traditional yet the most reliable check-in where you can find the physical counter and the people from your airline help you with everything else.
HOW TO BOOK ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS?
Alaska Airlines reservations offer great deals along and cheap tickets. Passengers can avail the benefits on their Official website www.alaskaair.com. In case you want to enjoy American Airlines best in-flight services and benefits, you need to contact Firstfly Travel’s Experts for easy and hassle-free Alaska Airlines reservations without more ado. With a large size of Fleet, American Airlines is available day and night to provide you with its best services and most effective solutions to your queries.
- Visit their official website www.alaskaair.com or just visit firstflytravel.com to get alaska airlines flight ticket at the best price on your computer or mobile.
- On the homepage, you will see find flights option then enter the origin and destination city, the dates for the booking required, number of passengers and travel class and then press search.
- With firstly Travel you can also do advanced search by best fare, refundable fare, promotional offers and earned miles.
- On the next page you will find a list of flights that fits on the dates you are traveling, choose the best one for you.
- After you choose the flight, you will be redirected to the next page where you need to enter passenger details, such as names, date of birth, phone number, email id, passport details etc.
- After filling up the details, submit and go to the next page for payment set-up.
- On the payment gateway, choose the mode of your payment to the tickets.
- After payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your booking along with a reference number on your registered email id or phone number via text.
WHAT IS THE BEST DAY TO BOOK A FLIGHT ON ALASKA AIRLINES?
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are usually the cheapest days to book on Alaska Airlines. On International flights weekdays are generally cheaper than weekends (but not always). We would also advise you to book your tickets by the afternoon, they’ve settled on the most competitive pricing, and that’s why Tuesday afternoons are the cheapest time to buy Alaska Airline flight tickets. Prices usually rise again by Friday, so purchasing between Tuesday and Thursday is your best bet. Still, demand ultimately determines airfares.
WHAT ARE THE CHEAPEST DAYS TO FLY ON ALASKA AIRLINES?
Alaska Airlines Reservations don’t offer you a full month calendar with the lowest fare on every date of traveler, but you can check the flight tickets at the lowest fare for a particular time on a specified route. It helps you to make a customize search and get the flight ticket at the lowest fare possible. But still the fares will be less expensive in the months of April, July, August & September.
To save your time and efforts to book flight tickets and get cheap Alaska Airline flight deals any query Call at +1-866-383-9353 Or mail us at email@example.com