Southwest Airlines Co. Established in 1967. It’s one of the major airlines of the United States and the world’s largest low-cost carrier. The Southwest Airline is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Southwest is known for its services in the best price possible in the list. Southwest Airlines flies to 121 destinations in USA on a daily basis and to ten additional countries. The major hubs of the airlines are in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Oakland, Orlando and Phoenix.The fleet size of Southwest Airlines is 734. It is the only Airline that claims lowest fares, and no additional charges for baggage and upgrade/change fee. The Southwest Airline has received lowest number of complaints. All the Southwest aircraft has been equipped with Wonderful WiFi for your no buffer browsing.
INFLIGHT AMENITIES OF SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
Southwest offers only economy-class seats, and does not have business- or first-class cabins on its aircraft. You will experience speed through your check-in, baggage drops and boarding. The on-board experience will include chef inspired meal with a complimentary beer/wine/spirit. There is no barrier on the wireless connection and power points. The passengers will be provided with the state bags amenity kit and a Casper sleep set. The main cabin is more than just a seat. You can seat your seat by your preference at the time of booking. There will be free entertainment access. You will be provided free snacks. There will be an option to buy Wi-Fi for the course of your journey. A benefit of free carryon bag will be provided.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- Check-in Baggage: The checked in baggage should maximum weigh 50 pounds and should not be more than 62 inches of size. The southwest Airlines allow 2 bags per person.
- Carry-on Baggage: You can carry two bags in the cabin one should be 10x16x24 in dimensions that can be with wheels. The other bag cab be a personal item of 18.5×8.5×13.5 inches that includes purses, briefcases, cameras, food containers, laptops etc.
- Travelling with Pets: The cost per pet container is $95. The carriers should be 17×9.5×10 inches of dimension. The container must be leak proof and small enough to fit under the seat. Pet carriers are considered as a carry-on bag or a personal item. The pets should be properly vaccinated and should have their certificates.
- Restricted baggage: Alcohol and batteries and electronics cannot be dropped at cabin baggage; they must be carried with the passenger in their handbags. Alcohol over 70% is prohibited, up to 5 liters per passenger.
SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CHECK IN POLICY
- Web check-in: For web check in you can visit the official website of the airline itself https://www.southwest.com and click on to manage booking for a hassle-free check-in via your confirmation ID and your last name, then get your boarding pass printed.
- Mobile check-in: For mobile check-in you can download Southwest Airlines mobile app on your mobile phone or tablet from Apple Appstore or google play Store and check-in for your booking that is already made with your confirmation ID. You can download your E- Boarding pass on your device for further process.
- Airport Counter: The old school style, you can simply go to the airport and check-in through the counters assigned to the Southwest Airlines and drop your bags at the same counter.
HOW TO BOOK SOUTHWEST AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Visit the official website of Southwest Airlines on a browser on your computer or mobile.
- On the homepage, you will see an option to book flight, enter your origin and destination city, along with travel date, number of passengers and travel class and then press ‘Find flights’.
- Here, you can also do advanced search by best fare, refundable fare, promotional offers and earned miles
- After pressing enter, you will be directed to the next page where you need to enter passenger details, such as names, date of birth, phone number, email id, passport details etc.
- Once the details are duly filled out, submit and go to the next page for payment set-up.
- On the payment gateway, use your debit card or credit card or prepaid card of various types or other modes of payment.
- After the payment is made, you will receive an email confirming your booking along with a reference number.
WHAT IS THE BEST DAY TO BOOK A FLIGHT ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES?
Tuesday and Thursday are usually the cheapest days to fly on Southwest Airlines. On International flights weekdays are generally cheaper than weekends (but not always). We would also advise you to book your tickets by the afternoon, they’ve settled on the most competitive pricing, and that’s why Thursday afternoons are the cheapest time to buy an Southwest Airline ticket. Prices usually rise again by Friday, so purchasing between Tuesday and Thursday is your best bet. Still, demand ultimately determines airfares.
WHAT ARE THE CHEAPEST DAYS TO FLY ON SOUTHWEST AIRLINES?
Unlike other Airlines, Southwest Airlines doesn’t offer you a full month calendar with the lowest fare on every date of traveler, but you can check the flight tickets at the lowest fare for a particular time on a specified route. It helps you to make a customize search and get the flight ticket at the lowest fare possible. But still the fares will be less expensive in the months of July, August, September and October.
To save your time and Effort to book flight tickets or ask about any query Call at +1-866-383-9353
Or mail us at email@example.com